Our talents are as diverse as your toughest construction needs.
Teamwork. The number one reason Key Contracting is the best in its class. Key’s top 10 employees and owners have been together for more than 15 years. That level of dedication to one another only develops with the passage of time and common experience.
Key Contracting has provided exceptional specialty contracting services since 2002. If you are having a trouble finding a contractor to take on a difficult construction or facility problem, check us out because our talents are as diverse as your problems.
Key’s personnel are innovative, safety conscious and take great pride in quickly pushing your difficult project to completion. The faster our company safely completes your project, the faster you are on the road to success.
Key is seriously committed to safety. We have hired an outside safety officer that routinely visits are construction sites to perform safety audits and mini-training sessions. An outside safety officer does not feel the pressure to complete the job, his only concern is worker safety.
Key offers a wide variety of specialty services and products to general contractors and to municipal, industrial and commercial customers. Those services and products include:
- Structural Pads, Walls and Piers
- Decorative Walls and Flatwork
- Containment Structures
- Valley Gutters
- Industrial Paving
- Curb and Gutter
- Sign Bases
- Inflow and Outflow Structures
- Lift Stations
- Poured in Place Culverts
- Road Patches
- Demolition and Removal
- All Concrete Construction Services »
- Resinous Floors
- Epoxy Floors
- Urethane Floors
- Polished Concrete
- Shot Blasting Services
- Chemical Resistant Floors
- Heat/Cold Resistant Floors
- Repairs to Existing Floor Systems
- All Industrial Coatings Services »
- Spincast Manhole Rehab with Epoxy Coatings
- Chemical Resistant Manholes
- Site Preparation
- Manhole Adjustment and Repair
- Manhole Cleaning
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Waterproof Existing Concrete Structures
- All Manhole Rehab & Repair Services »
- Pressure Drill Services
- State of the art polymer slurry system when ground conditions require additional sidewall stability.
- Capabilities up to 126” diameter and to 65’ depths
- Key has poured piers or wind energy projects, electrical substations, transmission lines, large sign bases and cell towers.
- All Vertical Drilling Services »
- Sewer and water line construction
- Slip line sewer services
- Pipe bursting
- All Power Line Services »
- Emergency Storm Repair
- Electrical Substations
- Line Rebuilds and Conversions
- Pole Change Outs
- Phase Raising
- All Underground & Utilities Services »